About Me and Derby Frontier
My name is Mx Nillin, once known in the derby community as Kevlar. I retired from officiating and coaching during the summer of 2014 and as of September 1, 2015, I no longer focus my writing on the sport of roller derby.
I am now focused on learning and growing as a pleasure inclusive, queer and trans centered sex educator, blogger, and worker. Currently, I’m busy participating in a really awesome distance internship through the Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health.
If you would like to follow my current projects and public works, you can find me reviewing queer porn in the Crash Pad Series’ #SexEdPornReviews feature or writing about sex, masturbation, kinks, non-monogamy, porn, and ethical exhibitionism, among other things, at my new blog www.mxnillin.com.
I started Derby Frontier in 2012 to combine my love for writing with my interest of roller derby. The blog has been many things to both myself and those reading it over the the years, yet, at its core it has always been a place for me to share my personal experiences and challenge discrimination within athletic spaces. Thank you for reading!
- August 29, 2015: Last Post
- July 30, 2015: 3rd Anniversary
- April 15, 2015: 300,000 Visitors
- December 12, 2014: Won 2 Awards in Schmutzie.com’s 2014 Canadian Weblog Awards
- December 12, 2014: 200,000 Visitors
- December 10, 2014: 200 Posts
- July 30, 2014: 2nd Anniversary
- March 7, 2014: 100,000 Visitors
- January 24, 2014: 50,000 Visitors
- January 24, 2014: 100 Posts
- August 16, 2013: 25,000 Visitors
- July 30, 2013: 1st Anniversary
- May 14, 2013: 10,000 Visitors
- August 18, 2012: 1,000 Visitors
- July 30, 2012: 1st Post